2WD Robot Chassis Kit
This product has been retired. Listed here for reference only.
This 2-wheel-drive chassis kit is easy to assemble, and can be combined with other parts to build your own little robot.
Requires minor soldering to connect wires to the motors.
The base plate includes mounting holes for many additional parts, so you can add sensors and servos to customise your robot.
- Laser cut base plate
- 2 DC geared motors with wheels
- Motor mounting brackets
- Idler wheel with mounting bracket
- Optical encoder wheels to mount on motor axles
- Battery holder (4 x AA cells)
- Mounting holes for battery holder and other add-ons
- Regular / Philips head screwdriver (reversible)
Uses the same motor, gearbox, and wheel as the DC Geared Motor With Wheel.
- Working voltage: 3-6Vdc
- Gearbox ratio: 48:1
- Motor size: 70x22x18mm
- Motor weight: 50g
- Wheel diameter: 66mm
- Wheel weight: 12g
|Car Speed (meters/minute)||20||39||48|
- Assembly guide (coming soon)
- Discuss on the forum
- DC Geared Motor With Wheel
- H-Bridge Motor Driver Shield
- Dual-Channel I/R Reflectance Sensor (for line following)
- ROBOT2WD (0)