I'm back in the office and busy shipping out orders, but we've had a major problem: while I was away over the last few days our ".com" domain expired!
Unfortunately that domain was registered by someone who left Freetronics a few years ago, so I didn't receive any warnings that it was going to expire and I haven't been able to renew it. Luckily our site has been running on the ".com.au" version of our domain so it's still accessible, but problems include:
- We're not receiving any support email
- Product / documentation URLs printed on some product packages and PCBs don't work
- The forum URL doesn't work
- Order confirmation emails and shipping notification emails came from an email address that couldn't receive replies
- Our direct email addresses don't work
To work around this I've transitioned as much as I can over to the .com.au domain, so if anything doesn't work, just add ".au" into the address. That goes for the forum, email, documentation, etc:
I'm really sorry about this inconvenience. Hopefully we'll have the .com domain back soon.