USB LiPo Charger
Smart charger for 3.7V LiPo cells: just plug in your cell and a USB power source such as a mobile phone charger or computer, and you're done.
Includes a smart LiPo management chip that regulates the charge rate and detects when the cell is charged. Maximum charge rate current limit can be set using solder jumpers to suit your particular LiPo cell.
Note: No micro-USB cable or battery connector is included. Different batteries use different connectors, so the module has pads for you to mount the appropriate connector for your particular battery.
- 5V in from USB connection (micro USB)
- Output to suit 3.7V single LiPo cell or parallel matched set of cells
- 100mA, 200mA, 300mA, 500mA selectable maximum charge rate
- Status LEDs for charge and standby
- 500mA polyfuse to protect power source
- Pads to fit 2mm JST connector or 0.1" connector
- USBLIPO (53)