Sub-Micro Servo Motor
Sometimes you need a really small servo where a regular size servo just won't fit. These tiny "sub-micro" 3.7g servo motors are the same as the ones included in our Experimenters Kit for Arduino.
Runs at a nominal 4.8V, so you can connect it directly to a 5V Arduino. Do not connect it to a 6V battery pack like those used in typical RC systems!
Comes with mounting screws and a set of horns to suit different applications.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 8.5mm x 19.8mm
- Weight: 3.7g (servo only, not including lead)
- Lead length: 150mm
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.12 sec / 60°
- Stall torque at 4.8V: 0.6kg-cm (8.2 oz-in)
- Mounting hole spacing: 23.6mm center-to-center
- Lead colours: red = +4.8V, brown = 0V, orange = signal
- SUBMSERVO (27)