LoliBot Robot Kit
This product has been retired. This page is left for reference only.
LoliBot is a fun little 2-wheel robot kit that has a Lolin32-Lite for a brain. This means you can write software to control the robot using MicroPython, or the Arduino IDE, or the ESP-IDF environment.
- ESP32 microcontroller
- 2-wheel skid steering
- Onboard 18650 Li-Ion battery holder
- Onboard battery charging via USB
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- 9-DOF IMU (magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope)
- Front-mounted server as "kicker" to play robot soccer
- LoliBot page on the Open Hardware Miniconf site
- LoliBot hardware assembly instructions
- LoliBot example software
- LOLIBOT (0)