IR Temperature Sensor Module
RETIRED. We can't source the sensor required for this product anymore. We may resume production in future if we can source an alternative sensor.
Remote temperature sensing for your Arduino! Connect this to your board and point it at a surface or heat source to remotely measure its temperature. This is our special version of the industrial infrared remote thermometer units with an onboard power supply, communication support and a software library and examples supplied.
- Power supply: 3V to 5V DC
- Measurement temperature: -33 to +220 °C
- Accuracy at read temp 15~35°C / ambient 25°C: +/-0.6°C
- Full range accuracy: +/-2%, 2°C
- Resolution: 0.0625°C (full range)
- Response time (90%): 1 second
- Distance:Spot ratio: 1:1
- Emissivity: 0.01~1 step 0.01
- Update frequency: 1.4Hz
- Wave length: 5um-14um
- On-board voltage regulator and communications interface
- Dimensions: 35(W) x 14(H) x 12(D)mm
- IRTEMP (0)