Hall Effect Magnetic and Proximity Sensor Module
Sense magnetic presence, rotating wheels and magnets, door and arm sensors, and anything else magnetic nearby this sensor.
- Green “triggered” LED for easy setup and use
- Output turns on at 40 Gauss (4mT) and turns off at 30 Gauss (3mT)
- Senses both north pole and south pole magnetic polarity
- 2.5 to 5.5V operation
- Dimensions: 21(W) x 16(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Hall Effect Magnetic and Proximity Sensor Quickstart Guide
- HALL Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- AH180 sensor datasheet
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- HALL (5)