FreePixel Addressable RGB LED Module
This is a colour LED with a brain! Includes a bright WS2812B addressable RGB LED. This smart module can be daisy-chained, so you can connect a number of these together in a string and drive each of the module colours individually from your microcontroller.
Fully compatible with the FastLED and NeoPixel libraries, so you can connect a bunch of these to your Arduino using just one data pin and control them all independently.
Available here or at a Freetronics reseller near you, either as individual modules or in handy packs of 4 or 10.
- Requires just one data pin to control dozens of modules
- WS2812B RGB LED
- Compatible with FastLED and NeoPixel libraries
- Breadboard-friendly pinout
- Input and output headers on opposite sides of the board for easy daisy-chaining
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 16(W) x 14(H) x 3(D)mm
- FreePixel Quickstart Guide
- FreePixel schematic (PDF)
- FastLED library
- NeoPixel library
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- FREEPIXEL (9)
- FREEPIXEL4 (9)
- FREEPIXEL10 (10)