Continuous Rotation Servo
This product has been retired. This page is for reference only.
Normal hobby servos only rotate about 180 degrees. That's perfect for most applications, but sometimes it can be useful to have a servo that will turn a full 360 degrees, and can keep turning indefinitely in either direction.
Comes with a variety of horns, mounting screws, and rubber mounting bushes.
Note: If you need a standard servo, please see: Standard Servo.
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 37.5mm (servo body, not including mounting tabs)
- Weight: 38g
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6V
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.19sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 4.8V: 5kg/cm
- Speed at 6.0V: 0.22sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 6.0V: 5.5kg/cm
- Gear Type: plastic
- Cable Length: 320mm
- Lead Colours: red = +4.8-6V, brown = 0V, orange = signal
- CONTSERVO (0)