Continuous Rotation Servo
Normal hobby servos only rotate about 180 degrees. That's perfect for most applications, but sometimes it can be useful to have a servo that will turn a full 360 degrees, and can keep turning indefinitely in either direction.
Comes with a variety of horns, mounting screws, and rubber mounting bushes.
Note: If you need a standard servo, please see: Standard Servo.
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 37.5mm (servo body, not including mounting tabs)
- Weight: 38g
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6V
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.19sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 4.8V: 5kg/cm
- Speed at 6.0V: 0.22sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 6.0V: 5.5kg/cm
- Gear Type: plastic
- Cable Length: 320mm
- Lead Colours: red = +4.8-6V, brown = 0V, orange = signal
- CONTSERVO (14)