BeeBlue Bluetooth Serial Module
Adding Bluetooth to your project is easy with this simple module that fits in an XBee socket. It operates at 3.3V, the same as XBee modules, and it uses the same pins for TX and RX as XBee. That means you can simply plug this module into any board that supports XBee, and with minor software changes you're up and running!
Please note that the BeeBlue is not compatible with iOS devices as they don't support the SPP (Serial protocol over Bluetooth).
- Pin-compatible with XBee modules: works in any XBee shield, etc
- Incorporates popular HC-05 Bluetooth module
- Can operate as Bluetooth master or slave
- Appears as a serial port on your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer, or Android device
- Simple serial communication: just use "Serial.print()" etc in your sketches
- Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800
- Default baud rate: 9600bps
- Default password: 1234
- Can be reconfigured using AT commands
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Power supply: 3.3Vdc 50mA
- BEEBLUE (4)