PiBreak Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
Need to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi? PiBreak is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 26-pin expansion header, including:
- Raspberry Pi model A
- Raspberry Pi model B
Note: Although this board will fit on newer Raspberry Pi models including A+, B+, and model 2 that have a 40-pin expansion header, it won't allow connections to the additional pins. For an expansion board compatible with those models, see our PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board.
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes nut, bolt, and spacer for firm mounting
- PIBR (67)