A special, tiny prototyping shield to fit the LeoStick Arduino-compatible board so you can fit your own parts for projects. Fits on the top of the LeoStick and provides a matrix of plated-through holes for your own use.
Combining the LeoStick with the ProtoStick lets you build awesome, tiny smart devices!
- 70 general-purpose through-plated holes for your own parts.
- 6 of the general-purpose holes marked for optional ICSP header pass-through use.
- All Arduino headers broken out to tiny holes for you to jumper to your project.
- Gold plated PCB: solders easily and very resistant to corrosion.
- Top and bottom overlay.
- Sexy rounded corners.
- Includes male header pins (supplied loose for you to solder into place)
- PS (161)