USB Boost 5V USB Power Supply
Very handy: takes 1.2V to 4.5V in, and gives you a nicely regulated 5V out at up to 500mA! Perfect for powering Arduino projects from a small battery or single cell such as a 3.7V LiPo or one or two alkaline or NiMH 1.5V cells.
Also useful for emergency charging for mobile phones, and it includes the bias resistors required in the USB connector to cause Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods to accept charge from it.
- 1.2V to 4.5V input
- 5V output
- Up to 500mA output (2.4V input required for full output current)
- "Low Battery" logic output for monitoring battery state
- "Power Good" logic output
- USB socket output: just plug in a USB cable
- Includes USB bias resistors to allow an iPhone to be charged
- USBBOOST (33)