Expansion / Shift Register Module
Run out of digital outputs on your microcontroller? No problem! Simply use this shift register expansion module to drive up to 8 devices using just 3 pins on your microcontroller. They can also be daisy-chained together so that you can drive 16 channels or even more without sacrificing precious output pins. Handy for all sorts of projects including driving LED 7-segment displays, dot matrix displays, multi channel relays and more.
- 8 output channels per module
- Daisy-chain multiple modules together
- 2 to 6V operation
- Blue power LED
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 16(H) x 4(D)mm
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Expansion / Shift Register Module Quickstart Guide
- EXPAND Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Design files
- EXPAND (25)