Light Sensor Module
Does the fridge light really turn off? Now you can find out!
This tiny light-sensor module uses the very-reliable TEMT6000 light sensor, which gives consistent and repeatable readings even between different units - unlike cheapie light-dependent resistors, which can vary dramatically in their sensitivity.
- +/-60° field of view
- Supply voltage: 3.0 to 5.5VDC
- Dimensions: 16(W) x 12(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Tutorial / Getting Started Guide
- LIGHT Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Sensor datasheet (TEMT6000) (PDF)
- Design files
- LIGHT (97)