Hall Effect Magnetic and Proximity Sensor Module
This product has been retired. Listed here for reference only.
Sense magnetic presence, rotating wheels and magnets, door and arm sensors, and anything else magnetic nearby this sensor.
- Green “triggered” LED for easy setup and use
- Output turns on at 40 Gauss (4mT) and turns off at 30 Gauss (3mT)
- Senses both north pole and south pole magnetic polarity
- 2.5 to 5.5V operation
- Dimensions: 21(W) x 16(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Hall Effect Magnetic and Proximity Sensor Quickstart Guide
- HALL Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- AH180 sensor datasheet
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- HALL (0)