8-Channel Relay Driver Shield
Drive up to 8 relays from your Arduino using just 2 I/O pins with this shield. It communicates with your board using I2C, so you can even stack several shields together to drive 16, 24, or more outputs! Includes back-EMF protection and works with a wide range of relays. Perfect for home automation projects!
Maximum output current per channel is 115mA, which is plenty to drive common relays. For larger loads you can use this shield to control FETs or solid state switches.
- Plugs straight into your Arduino-compatible board
- Just 2 I/O pins required to control 8 outputs
- Individual LED status display on every output channel
- LED status displays for host power and external power
- Stackable headers pre-fitted
- Drive relay coils of 5V to 24V (with external power supply)
- Maximum output current 115mA per channel
- Dimensions: 52(W) x 66(H) x 12(D)mm
- RELAY8 (48)