Public Holiday Closure
Due to the postal service being closed here in Melbourne, Australia, any orders placed now will be shipped on Monday October 3rd.
Temperature Sensor Module
The DS18B20 temperature sensor used on this module was featured in the book "Practical Arduino" in the Online Temperature Sensor project, so this module is perfect for building that project. We've also written up an updated version of that project using our Ethernet Shield with PoE Support, complete with example code that makes it almost a copy-and-paste exercise to add these to your home automation system or datalogger!
- -55 to +125°C temperature range
- +/-0.5°C accuracy
- Selectable 9 or 12 bit precision
- Arduino compatible library and examples support
- Unique device ID coded into every sensor
- Two sets of header connections to allow easy daisy-chaining
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 16(H) x 6(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Temperature Sensor Module Quickstart Guide
- TEMP Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- IC datasheet (DS18B20) (PDF)
- Design files
- TEMP (28)