Logic Level Converter Module
Many of the most interesting sensors and devices are only available in 3.3V or even lower voltage versions, which can be a problem if you want to connect them to a 5V microcontroller such as an Arduino. This module easily connects different logic voltage levels together for bi-directional communication on up to 4 channels, allowing you to use low-voltage sensors with a 5V microcontroller or 5V sensors on a 3.3V microcontroller.
- 4 bidirectional channels
- Easily connect 3.3V sensors and devices to 5V microcontrollers, and vice versa.
- Pass-through GND connection
- Dimensions: 18mm x 16mm x 4mm
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Logic Level Converter Module Quickstart Guide
- LEVEL Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- LEVEL (75)