Public Holiday Closure
Due to the postal service being closed here in Melbourne, Australia, any orders placed now will be shipped on Monday October 3rd.
Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module
Measure temperature and relative humidity using a simple interface that requires just three wires to the sensor: GND, power, and data. Supported by an Arduino library that makes it very easy to read values into your project, so with a single I/O line from your microcontroller you can read both temperature and humidity.
- -40°C to +80°C temperature range with +/-0.5°C accuracy
- 0-100% relative humidity with 2-5% accuracy
- 0.5Hz sample rate (one sample every 2 seconds)
- 3 to 5V operation
- Power consumption just 4.3mA during reads, even less when idle
- Blue power LED
- Dimensions: 31(W) x 23(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
Available here now or at a Freetronics reseller near you.
- Tutorial, Getting Started Guide
- HUMID Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor Datasheet (PDF)
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- HUMID (97)