PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
Need to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi? PiBreak Plus is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 40-pin expansion header, including:
- Raspberry Pi model A+
- Raspberry Pi model B+
- Raspberry Pi model 2
- Raspberry Pi model 3 (all versions)
- Raspberry Pi Zero and ZeroW
Note: Not compatible with the older Raspberry Pi model A and model B that only have a 26-pin expansion header. For an expansion board compatible with those models, see our PiBreak Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board.
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes 2 nuts, bolts, spacers, and washers for firm mounting
- PIBP (31)