N-MOSFET Driver / Output Module
This high-power N-MOSFET module lets you switch high-current loads using a tiny microcontroller. Perfect for controlling that set of traffic lights mounted in your living room! Works brilliantly for automotive projects such as switching high-power 12V lights and high wattage LEDs.
- Maximum 60V / 20A switched load
- Multiple connection headers for high-current wiring
- Built-in pulldown resistor to ensure output is off by default
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 18(H) x 5(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts.
Suitable for 3.3V or 5V control signals, including all our microcontroller development boards.
For a similar product in a handy Arduino shield format, please see the N-Drive Shield.
- NDRIVE QuickStart Guide
- Discuss this device in our forum
- NDRIVE Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Design files
- NDRIVE (130)