Every 100th order we ship is totally free! You never know when it’ll happen, so you could be a winner on your very next order.
It could just be an order for a single USB cable, or it could be for a box full of Elevens. It doesn’t matter. It’s just luck depending on when your order is placed, and if the order happens to be an even multiple of 100 you will receive it absolutely free.
Please note that the web order number (eg. #2468) is not the real order number, because discarded carts and orders increment that number without being a real order.
There are some simple rules:
- Retail orders only. Free orders don’t apply to resellers.
- Value limit of AU$1000 per winning order. If your winning order is for more than AU$1000 we’ll discount it by that amount and only charge you the remainder.
- We reserve the right to use your first name and country / state / locality for promotional purposes.
That’s it! You never know when it will strike, so next time you place an order with Freetronics you just may get lucky and have it arrive on your doorstep absolutely free.
- The 600th retail order was placed by a local: Tony from Melbourne, Australia, who ordered a ProtoShield Pro, a Power-over-Ethernet Regulator 802.3af, and an LCD & Keypad Shield, so Tony received his order for the princely sum of $0! Congratulations, Tony.
- The 500th order was placed July 22nd, 2011 by Daniel from Tennessee in the US. Congratulations Daniel! He ordered an EtherTen, a 5-pack of ProtoShield Basics, and got it all totally free.
- The 400th order was placed May 28th, 2011 by Philippe from Belgium. Philippe ordered a couple of ProtoShield Pros. Congratulations!
- The 300th order was placed April 19th, 2011 by Phil from Daglish in Western Australia, who ordered a ProtoShield Pro, an 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet regulator module for an Ethernet Shield he'd bought previously, and a 4-Channel PoE Midspan Injector. Have fun, Phil!
- The 200th order was placed January 12th, 2011 by Troy from Australia, who ordered a bunch of things: a pile of stackable headers, a pack of ProtoShield Basics, a ProtoShield Pro, an Ethernet Shield, and a 4-Channel PoE Midspan Injector. And he got the whole lot free. Congratulations Troy!
- The 100th order was placed on September 17th, 2010 by Gints from Latvia, who ordered an Ethernet Shield with PoE support. We were going to just pack the order and send it free of charge but that didn't seem like enough of a bonus, so because Gints was our first ever "every-100th-order" winner we threw in a free 4-Channel PoE Midspan Injector as well!